Guide to visitors
- Closed on Mondays (performance halls only), January 1, Lunar New Year’s Day, and Chuseok holiday
- Opening hours: 09:00 ~ 22:00
Rules for visitors(Daegu City Ordinance Article 23, 24)
- Article 23 (Restrictions on Visitors)
Individuals to whom any of the following apply will not be permitted entry to the hall and will be asked to leave if they are identified inside:
1. Persons with a contagious disease
2. Individuals carrying things that may harm others or disturb the performance
3. Individuals without relevant facility seals on their tickets
4. Others whom it is necessary to prohibit admission to maintain safety and/or order in the facility, as decided by the city mayor
- Article 24 (Prohibited Behavior)
1. Visitors shall not engage in the following acts within the facility:
- A. Smoking or consuming alcohol
- B. Shooting light or taking photos without authorization from the city mayor
- C. Making loud noise, shouting or otherwise inconveniencing others unnecessarily
2. The mayor may require any persons who engage in any of the behavior described in 1. above to leave. Theater etiquette.
- Learn about the performance in advance
The first way to better appreciate your performance is to know what it’s about. Read up on it online or in the performance program.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your show & find your seat 10 minutes before it starts.
After the performance begins, entrance may not be permitted. Please arrive at the performance hall at least 30 minutes early and be seated 10 minutes before the performance starts.
- Do not bring snacks or drinks to the theater
Food is not allowed in the performance hall. Please consume any food and beverages before entering as your small carelessness will disturb the audience and perhaps the performers.
- Be careful when bringing in children aged 7 or under
Please check the minimum age for persons allowed into your desired performance before making your reservation. In most performances (excluding those for children), preschoolers are not allowed. Please be aware of potential problems when bringing in preschoolers, and take care there is no inconvenience for other members of the audience.
- Do not move around to look for empty seats
Moving around to find assigned seats after the performance begins significantly disturbs both performers and the audience. Refrain from large movements during the performance. Visitors should use only their assigned seats, and follow the instructions of assistants during the breaks.
- Bringing items into the performance hall.
Plastic bags or other possessions that make noise need to be kept in storage. Turn off your mobile phone and avoid any behavior that may disturb the audience.
- Taking photos or making audio/video recordings is prohibited on performance grounds
Taking photos or making recordings during performances is strictly forbidden.