Select your program
- Select performance hall and content
- Check performance hall and content
Select the date and time
- Choose the time for the show you want, your seat section and seat number
Price (& discounts)
- Select amount & discount (if applicable)
- Confirm your total
Enter your payment info
- Select from the payment options
- Enter your payment details
Confirm your selection details before confirming payment
- Check details of final selection
- Reconfirm details in step 1~5
Notes for online reservations
Payment with credit card
- Payment with credit card
KB card, BC card (Internet Secure Payment)
BC card or KB card accepted, with Internet Secure Payment passwords.
For payments over KRW 300,000, you will need to authenticate your identity.
- Safe Click credit card payment
Safe Click is a payment certification service for online transactions. Instead of entering your credit card number, expiry date, resident registration number and password for online shopping, customers can simply type in their Safe Click password as pre-arranged.
For payments over KRW 100,000, you will need to authenticate your identification.
- Virtual account
A virtual account is a temporary bank account assigned to each customer for their reservation and is deactivated once the payment deadline has passed. One virtual account per reservation is created, which means if a person makes multiple reservations, a different virtual account (and number) will be created for each one. If the paid amount is not identical to the amount for each virtual account, an error will occur and payment will not be processed. Checks are not accepted for virtual accounts.
Booking your Reservation
Daegu Concert House
Visit or online
053-250-1400 (ARS #1)
By phone or online
(beside Samdeok Police Box, 25, Gongpyeong-ro 10-gil, Jung-gu, Daegu)
Visit or by phone
Receiving your tickets
Receipt at the performance hall
- When picking up onsite, please present the reservation number you received during the booking process at the ticket office on performance day.
- Please arrive one hour before your performance to receive your tickets.
(*You will also need to present the last four digits of the phone number you registered during the booking process, and your ID card.)
- It is also advisable to bring a printout of your booking confirmation or the confirmation email.
- For a certain performance, tickets may not be delivered.
- Tickets will be delivered four or five business days after your booking is completed, which begins the day following payment. / Delivery charges are payable separately.
- Payment must be made 12 days before performance day if on-time delivery is expected, or 10 days before performance day for payment by credit card.
Cancellations and booking changes
Cancellations and booking changes
- Deadline for cancellation: one day before performance day (weekdays, weekends, holidays: 5 p.m. / Saturdays: 11:00 a.m.)
※ Bookings made after 5:00 p.m. (11:00 a.m. for Saturdays) one day before performance day or on the performance day cannot be cancelled, changed, or refunded.
※ If the holiday is a Saturday, cancellations must be made by 11:00 a.m.
※ No cancellations shall be made for performances or exhibitions past the cancellation deadline.
- Cancellation fees
Cancellation fees - Category, Cancellation fees, Remarks Category Cancellation fees Remarks Within 7 days after booking None Booking fees shall not be refunded unless cancellation is made on the day of reservation.
Cancellation fees will still be charged within seven days after booking if the cancellation is within 10 days of performance day.
8 days after booking &
10 days before performance day
Musicals, concerts, classical music performances : KRW 4,000
Plays, exhibitions : KRW 2,000
(up to 10% of ticket amount)
9 ~ 7 days before performance day 10% of ticket amount 6 ~ 3 days before performance day 20% of ticket amount 2 ~ 1 days before performance day 30% of ticket amount
Cancellation guide according to ticket receipt method
Picking tickets up at the performance hall
- Bookings made online : go to “home page > Reservation Confirmation and Cancellation menu” to cancel.
- Bookings made over the phone to Interpark : call Interpark customer service center (1661-2431).
- Tickets already delivered cannot be cancelled over the Internet or by phone.
- Tickets need to be returned to Interpark customer service center before the cancellation deadline, with cancellation fees charged according to the date the ticket is returned.
(※ Ticket delivery fees shall not be refunded. As for tickets delivered on a specific day, please call the customer service center for details.)
Interpark customer service center address
- Samsungdong Building 10th fl., 512, Samseong-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06168
Tel: 1661-2431 (Interpark ticket reservation center)
Guide to cancellation by case
- Partial cancellations are possible on the Reservation Confirmation and Cancellation menu after login. Note that for reservations paid for over the mobile payment or bank transfers done online, only full cancellations are possible.
Change of reservation details and payment
- To change date, time, seat number, price grade, payment, etc., cancel the existing reservation and make a new one. Please note that cancellation fees may be charged depending on the timing of cancellation.
Refunds according to payment method
Payments with credit card
- Generally, payment cancellations for credit card companies are registered four or five days after the cancellation is made.
- The method and day for the refund may vary slightly, depending on cancellation timing and the refund policies of your specific credit card company.
- Upon cancellation, the payment details for the reservation shall be deleted. Cancellation and delivery fees may still be charged depending on the cancellation timing.
- Refunds shall be processed five to seven days after receipt of cancellation request.
- Before ticket delivery : Enter bank account number for refund at time of cancellation. The ticket price, excluding cancellation fees, will be refunded.
If the account number for refund was not entered at the time of cancellation, it can be registered through the [Reservation Confirmation and Cancellation menu].
- After ticket delivery: Account number and accountholder name must be enclosed when the reserved ticket is returned. Refunds can be given only to the account of the person who made the reservation